Monday, August 25, 2014

Introduction to ETEC 561

My name is Brooke Martin and I am from Pasadena, Texas. I am 27 years old and I have been a technology teacher for 4 years. I am happily married to my husband of 2 years and we have a little fluff ball named Louie. We have been in our house for just over 1 year and I am looking forward to all the home improvement projects. 

As I stated earlier, I have been in education for 4 years. I honestly do not know what I would do if I weren't involved in education anymore. I have truly found my career. I do have goals in my future to work in different roles of the education ladder. I have been so fortunate to work at the same campus in the same curriculum. I am currently teaching a Career & Technological Education (CTE) class called Digital Design & Media Production. This is my first semester of graduate school and I am excited, nervous, anxious, etc... I look forward to successfully completing my first semester and all that I will learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment