Sunday, February 8, 2015

Youtube Adventure

This week I learned more about Youtube than I ever have. I had no idea about basically creating a playlist of favorite videos that people can view of yours. This is a whole new concept for me an I cannot wait to implement in my classroom. I could have videos saved to my channels and have students view them and create discussion questions from them. Also, I can use them for when students are out of the classroom due to whatever issues, they can use them to get caught up or even supplemental videos to assist with classroom materials. You never really realize how helpful Youtube can be, until you explore it. I use to believe that Youtube in my classroom was dangerous because students using the program incorrectly, but this is merrily a monitoring issues. There are so many resources out there and not using it is almost a disservice to my classroom now that I know so much more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment